Monday 24 July 2017

LOTV Christmas 2017



Morning lovelies, I know I’ve been AWOL again but thought I’d just share a quick card today to let you know that the first of the 2017 Lili of the Valley images are released today at midday
I’ve been playing catch up since my holidays, I had a huge magazine commission to do and then went away again last week to visit friends (which I’ll tell you about in my next post) so I seem to have been chasing my tail for the last few weeks. All back to normal now so I’ll have a few more cards to share later in the week
This lovely little stamp is called Blessed…



I used some Bo Bunny papers, the cross stitch rectangles are memory box, the label is Spellbinders and the star is Joy Crafts
I bought a couple of sets of the Christmas sentiments from Digi Stamp Boutique last year after I’d seen them on other cards and I really like them. I usually print my own if I don’t have a suitable stamp but these are nicely laid out in a lovely font and cheap as chips. They have 30% off Christmas images and sentiments at the moment so even better!
I’m not sure about the green ribbon, I thought after I’d glued it all together that its too heavy so I might have to take this one apart and remake it!
*
Thanks for stopping by, I’ll get back to my stash pics and do the 400 follower giveaway that I promised in my next post
Have a great Monday crafters


Butterfly_1_Signaturenew




20 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the image!! The colors and papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this one so much it was one of the five I bought today. Love your design and the star is a great addition. The papers are gorgeous too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anne. Hope you're doing ok. How's the organisation going? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette - it's on hold for a while!!

      Delete
  4. It's an absolutely gorgeous card - such a sweet image and I love the star! I think the green ribbon looks cool too - I love green! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anne! Such a sweet image, wonderfully coloured as always. I love the star you've added above the crib. The sentiment is a lovely font, perfect for your card. You may be right about the ribbon although it does match the swaddling and the trees in the papers. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab card love the design and this is a favorite for me from the new release Thanks for the link for the sentiments they are lovely Love and hug Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Anne! I love this image and the colours and design are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a sweet card Anne, it's an adorable image and such a lovely design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, so sweet! Love the green ribbon with the gorgous diecut buckle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose