Tuesday 6 June 2017

Stamp folder and using my dies…




Good afternoon all, what you up to?

I’ve been working on some samples for a Leonie Pujol show next week on Hochanda and we had the puppy for a few days last week when Jess was away so I’ve been busy!

I made a start on my stamp indexing at last, this in an A5 binder so I will need a bigger one for the rest of them but I thought I’d put my LOTV, Magnolia, h’Anglar and Stamping Bella in here as I use those most often

I was going to use a book but I think this will work better as I can add and remove pages when I need. I will just photocopy the cover sheet for those that have one but these didn’t so I stamped them

I haven’t managed to get rid of any yet…  but I’m working on it …


IMG_0306



I have a couple of cards to share today. I’m going to sort through my dies when I’ve done the stamps and for now I’ve promised myself to put one on each card that I wouldn’t usually have used

I would have normally just opted for a square or a circle on these so I’m going to make an effort to use my shapes and labels more as I do like them and rarely get them out


LOTV Milkshake


This is one of the new LOTV images called Milkshake, isn’t it adorable!

The papers are from NitWits, One Birdie Lane

The die I used on here is Spellbinders Labels 34 and the matching gold labels


MMCS 7 Stamping Bella Squidgies Huggy 2


My second card today is one I shared a while ago but I wasn’t happy with it so I pulled it apart

This is a Stamping Bella image called Huggy Squidgies and the papers are also from NitWits, these are Pastel Dreams

The die I used on this one is Spellbinders Labels 1 and matching decorative elements

The ‘thanks’ is a stamp and die set from Altenew and the flower buttons I used on both cards is a die from Crafters Companion


Hope you like them, thanks for leaving me feedback everyone I love to read your comments


Right, I’m going to brave the rain and take Manny for a walk. I’ll have to drag him out of his bed – he doesn’t like getting wet!


Have a good Tuesday crafters



Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

 






22 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Anne...I especially like the first one...makes me say aaahhhh! You have been busy with your stamps...and i store mine the same as you do in ring binders, in sleeves. I am working my way through stamping them on copy paper so I know what I have...especially word ones! It does get tedious and time consuming doesn't it and I feel I should be crafting not sorting. i fear I have become a collecter of craft and not a crafter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole... yes me too, definitely a collector!

      Delete
  2. Both lovely cards and your favourite stamps seem to be similar to mine! Your cards are fab and I love the idea to use your less frequently used dies. Your stamp folder is a good idea too. I pop photos of my stamps (usually either as one of my own cards or someone elses' where the colouring has inspired me) into a page so I can scroll through them when I want inspiration. It's nice to have a look through them without digging all the actual rubber out. Have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette, that's what I'm aiming for but it's going to be a long job!

      Delete
  3. I have tought to make the some with my stamps, even if a have only a few of them :)
    Love both your card, expecially the first one, so cute and colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two absolutely gorgeous cards Anne! Fabulous colouring of both and wonderful card designs too. Love toes 'buttons' and your choice of papers. I just bought the Lotv stamp on Sunday at a Doncaster show.
    I've bought folders to do the same thing but haven't got round to it yet, it is such a good idea. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are just great I love the stamps and pretty designs Fab idea to store the stamps Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ces cartes sont superbes !!!
    Bises
    Thaly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards Anne, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards and love the beautifully coloured images. Great designs too. Pretty, colourful flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on your sorting and uaing differnet dies. Two fab cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous cards Anne, looking forward to seeing your re-organised craft room and what methods you use, maybe I can adopt some of them as my room is getting chaotic again!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine, doesn't take much does it for the mess to creep in!

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous cards! Well done using seldom used dies too! Cool idea for your stamp indexing, I really must do similar! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. such joy filled cards, sweet moments portrayed....adorable.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose