Friday 17 March 2017

Creative Girls…

 

 

Good morning crafters, hope you are all well and that you’ve had a nice week

I can’t wait for the weekend because I’m going on a workshop with the fabulous Kassa Hayselden. I’m still new to Mixed Media and Kassa does the most amazing things with paint and colour so I’m a bit nervous in case I get in a muddle but I can’t wait to learn the techniques she uses

This is what we’re making on Saturday…

Image may contain: outdoor

and this is Sunday’s project….

Image may contain: 1 person, plant and outdoor

 

how exciting, I’ll be sure to fill you in next week!!

 

*

 

Meanwhile back to cards and I have a couple to share using a new Stamping Bella Creative Girls stamp called Until Olive

 

*NEW* Stamping Bella Stamps - Until Olive

 

I love these images, they’re just a bit different and perfect for those hard teens who have grown out of cute

This was the first version using one of the included sentiments and a printed greeting

 

MMCS 3 Stamping Bella Until Olive

 

Then I changed my mind and added another printed circle to personalise it…

 

Daisy

 

The scrummy papers are from a Carta Bella pad called Flora and I coloured the image with Copics to match

I finished it with some die cut clouds and hearts

*

You can get everything from My Mum’s Craft Shop. There are new arrivals coming in all the time so be sure to have a browse through the latest releases. If anything is out of stock just drop Kitty an email and she’d be happy to add it to the next order for you

*

That’s it from me, wish me luck on my Mixed Media adventure!

…and have a lovely weekend everyone

 

Butterfly_1_Signaturenew

22 comments:

  1. Hi Anne...these are certainly different and I like the colours you have chosen...great colouring. Also Ilike your idea of the sentiment printed on the circles...clever. I hope you have a good time at your workshop, look forward to seeing your creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both versions of your card are beautiful but I do love the double circle sentiments!! The image is so cute!! Wow!! Those mixed media pieces are stunning!! I would love to take that class with you!! Have a great time and I can't wait to see what you create!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both versions Anne, lovely cards and the image is fabulous, great designs.
    Have a fab day at the workshop, the samples look wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fab adventure with these mixed media projects!! The two pieces are so beautiful!I'm sure that you will enjoy the workshop! :)
    Adorable cards, love both the versions, expecially the second one with the double circle sentiments!! Personalization is a brilliant idea and surely the teen girl will LOVE seeing her name on the card! ;)You have coloured the image so well and its colours match perfectly with the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the weekend, love your quirky card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your card is fab and funky, love it. Enjoy your mixed media classes. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card just love this stamp and your deisign are perfect. Enjoy your messy weekend Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card and great image. Love the colours too. I am sure you will enjoy doing mixed media and it will then become an addiction! The last class I tutored with a full class was a canvas mixed media. They all had fun and each one was different to my sample. Looking forward to seeing your project. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two wonderful cards Anne! Love the one you've personalized the best, the extra circle looks fab. A really different image but perfect for teens like you said.
    Have a fantastic time at the mixed media classes. Can't wait to see what you make. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's going to be a challenge - have fun. Great card hun, and fab circular sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. I love these images but am not sure what to do with them so haven't purchased any yet. Both of yours are terrific though and I also like the mixed media. Something else I've been wanting to try but haven't got to it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose