Sunday 20 March 2016

Ribbon Girl Challenge - Jasmine

 

 

Good morning crafty friends, hope you are all well. It’s a beautiful day today again here after a lovely week and it cheers you up doesn’t it!

Did any of you catch the new X-Files? we were looking forward to it after watching and enjoying it for many years but after a promising first episode it was disappointing, in fact one or two of them were ridiculous. We were loyal and stuck with it for the full 6 weeks hoping it might improve but I wasn’t sorry to see the end of it and I’m looking forward to Game of Thrones starting in April now - I hope that isn’t a let down but I don’t think it will be!

I’m loving having some crafty time, I do quite a bit of work for the magazines which I really enjoy as it gives me chance to go out of my comfort zone a bit and do something a bit different. Lili of the Valley have a new launch which is definitely right back in my comfort zone, the stamps are available from March 31st and you can pre-order them on the website now. There are eight fab teenage images, Jasmine and Oliver, and also some new clear sentiments

Time for another Ribbon Girl ‘use any challenge and there are, as always, some great prizes up for grabs;

First prize:  £10 voucher for LOTV

Second prize:  £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl

Third prize:  Mystery prize from Marianne Designs

.

 

The team have made some lovely cards and projects to inspire you and the challenge will run until 9pm on Saturday 2nd April - you can enter and see all the details on the Ribbon Girl blog

*

I used one of the new stamps for my challenge card and this is Jasmine Music

Jasmine music 

…the greeting is from the useful teenage girl sentiments 

There are (of course!) lots of gorgeous goodies from the Ribbon Girl store on my card; tulle, flatback pearls, stardust stickles, tiny vintage cream blooms and some of their delicious new pale pink sugar sprinkles sheer ribbon

Here’s everything else I used:

Sizzix doily die, EK Success corner punch, Sue Wilson finishing touches flourish die and Heartfelt collection papers from NitWits

*

Hope you like it, thanks as always for stopping by and any comments you take the time to leave me are very much appreciated

 

Anne x

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Perfect for a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Anne, I can see those new LOTV images being very popular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Anne. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Anne, these are great images for teens and your colours and music background are wonderful.
    I've never watched XFiles but I'm hooked on GOTs, but don't have Sky, so I've relied on various friends or friends of friends buying the Videos, so I'm always a series behind, but I'm sure the new one will be just a fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anne! Lovely design and fab colouring.
    I watched X-Files and I feel just the same as you. The original was never that silly and their acting, well, they seem like they've just got out of drama school. I was really disappointed with it too :(. We're watching House of Cards at the moment and just hope this series is better than the last one. Enjoy GOTs. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautoful card love these new stamps. I haven't seen the last Xfiles episode yet but am glad it isn't just me. I hated the silly one with the lizard creature but every so often they used to do a silly one and I never liked those. Will watch the last one this week but I was disappointed as I love Mulder and Scully

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card Hun. Loving these new teen stamps out now. Take care.hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Jasmine card Anne, so pretty. I'm glad you're enjoying your crafting time so much and creating some lovely gems like this one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Anne. I love the not so cute stamps from LOTV and this one is fabulous. Gorgeous papers to go with with the image.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose