Tuesday 22 March 2016

Jasmine Phone…

 

 

Hey everyone, what are you up to today?

I spent this morning organising and backing up my laptop, boring but necessary! I’ve had 2 laptops die on me in the last few months and it’s taught me a valuable lesson, it was something I just kept putting off. Thankfully I didn’t lose my pictures but I lost all my programmes, fonts and documents – and there were a lot of craft things I’d saved over the years such as digi stamps and papers – I’m gutted

Anyway, I’m not going to bore you with my tales of woe, onto the new stamps at Lili of the Valley which are available on Match 31st and you can also pre-order them now. There are 8 teen images featuring new characters Jasmine and Oliver and also some clear sentiments which are always popular…

 

…this is Jasmine phone, she’s my favourite and I think this stamp will be very useful

 

Jasmine phone

 

I used to make a lot of cards this size (A5 folded lengthways) until I moved onto squares but I think the tall narrow shape suits this image

The papers are from one of my favourite K & Co pads called Wild Raspberry

*

Hope you like it, I’m just waiting for the plumber to finish servicing our boiler and then I’m up into the attic to finish another card I’ve started with this stamp!

Have a great Tuesday everyone, thanks for stopping by

 

Anne x

 

 

 

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous Anne, and I love the shape, suites the super cool image, just perfect for a teenage lass, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving these new teenage stamps right now, so many uses. A gorgeous card, love the papers and elongated shape.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Anne, love the image and pretty colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's lovely Anne, and a great shape for this card. Sorry to hear about your pooter issues, it's made me realised I've not backed up for a while either. I really must do that tonight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your lost things from the laptop. When it happened is always a sad moment... I make always a lot of backup on DVDs, I too have lost alot of things in the past...
    Your card is adorable, so fresh and sweet, just perfect for a teenager girl! Love the colours combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Anne! Great size of card for the image.
    I'm really sorry you've lost so many things, technology is a pain in the neck. It lulls you into a false sense of security when it works but when it doesn't...... well, my windows are lucky they're intact :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Idea size for this sweet image..
    FABulous colours and I LOve your design.
    Your little flowers are so pretty to.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I am so loving these new images! Gorgeous card, love the long narrow shape, this image works so perfectly for that. Gorgeous design with the half circle cut out too. Love the papers as well. In fact, it's all just scrumptious! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tall card is gorgeous Anne...it showcases the girl so beautifully
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tall card Anne...and good to see some teenage stamps from LOTV...although a ...bit past that stage here!....glad you are back on my radar...thanks for stopping by....I can follow you too again now. Just scrolled through some of your past posts and note on 9th Feb, about collecting and not using things...you are not alone!! I am on a sort out...to reduce/re-house...hmmm my stash. I guess you know how it goes from here....lol...Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning loving your card and I do like this new stamp sorry to hear you have lost things computers are great only if they work and don't let you down Enjoy the weekend love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no about your laptops Anne! :( I'd be gutted too!! :( Darned computers! hehe.

    As for your card .. it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love the color combo too!

    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card Anne. Love the tall shape and fabulous papers with that great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look of that new LOTV image. Also love the composition of the card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh what a totally cute design Anne.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose