Monday 30 June 2014

Something different…

 

 

 

Good evening crafty friends, did you have a  nice weekend?

We went into town to get a few holiday bits, all my shorts and sundresses are too tight and I’m so mad with myself – 6 weeks of dieting and I weigh exactly the same lol, I’m not the most successful slimmer in the world it has to be said!! Anyway I’m not going to lose a stone by next Sunday so I just have to get on with it and take what does fit me! I don’t suppose I’ll care once I’m laid by the pool with a cocktail and a good book lol!

 

*

 

I have a couple of cards to show you tonight that are a bit different for me, I’ve seen a few on pinterest and the blogs in this style and I thought I’d have a go using some of my favourite Lili of the Valley products…

 

Vintage Boys 2

This first one was for Father’s day, the papers are Winter Wishes

 

Vintage Boys 1

 

This one is for my Nephew, these papers are from Pressed In Time and the little embellishments are from My Minds Eye

 

The circular sentiments are from the Greetings Postmarks set and I used the Vintage Boys art pad which I love

 

*

 

What do you think? I very much appreciate all your feedback as this is something new for me, I quite like them and they were easy to make

 

Enjoy the rest of your evening, it’s lovely here so I’m going to sit in the garden and snatch the last half an hour of sunshine!

 

 

 

17 comments:

  1. These are lovely Anne, they are different than what you usually make, but I like them... what a lovely day it's been here too:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne, they are both lovely cards but I particularly like the colours on the first one.
    Enjoy the sunshine, I'm glued to the tennis!
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Anne! I've not seen any made like this, they look really great in this layout. The simple sentiments and embellishments look very effective. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the cards look lovely Anne - really fab layout. You sound about as successful as me with your diet! I lost 4 lb and now I'm stuck! Hope you have a great holiday anyway - I'm sure you will xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look fabulous Anne. The design is really stylish, I love the cute image and papers too. A great way to use those fab Postmark greetings. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like them a lot, I enjoy trying cas for a change, not easy to look good but these are fab. The postmark is a nice touch. Enjoy your hol and worry about losing weight after. Try Slimming World, fabulous plan, didn't like the classes not for me, but the plan is fantastic, normal food and not much weighing and it works, I have two friends who have lost too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I've not seen any like these before they look really fab! Your little embellishments and stamps really finish them off!

    Don't worry about your weight life's to short, relax and have a great holiday! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne,
    I love youre two cards. They're very nice and cute too.
    I keep losing weight all the time ....

    but it keeps finding me back ;-( LOL

    Love, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards - I like the style too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great designs, Anne! Love the interest the angles create! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne just love these as you say so different I think they work really well on these men cards as I always struggle to come up with new for the men just great . Hope you have a great holiday its all about relaxing and recharging the batteries !! Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards ..happy crafting ...x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think these style of cards look fantastic Anne, it's the first time I have seen this style. The look is great for male cards. Thank you for the inspiration. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, so cute! Great cards. I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Anne, Loving your card, I do love these images and your colours are lovely.
    Being diabetic I have to watch my weight, I cut down on cards, lost loads,eat more protein, it does work, eating more protein makes you fuller so your not craving sweet things. Good luck with it, and have a great holiday, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant designs, I love them! Really different and perfect for male cards.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous bloke cards Anne. The designs are great and very different. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose