Thursday 29 May 2014

Sketchy Free For All…

 

 

 

Evening all, quick post tonight as there’s a new challenge this week over at Papertake Weekly and as it’s the last one of the month it’s a Sketch

I chose to use the new layout but it’s a ‘Sketchie Free For All’ so you can choose any of the sketches from the back catalogue (make sure you add the number of the sketch you’ve used on your entry so we know it’s one of ours)

There is a sketches page at the top of the challenge blog to make it easier and there are lots to choose from
Hopefully this will save you having to go back through the archives to find one that you like

 

 

 

Here’s my card, I stuck pretty closely to the sketch and used an image from the Lili of the Valley ‘True Love’ art pad

The papers are Country Lady and the sentiment is from Vintage Sentiments Occasions

 

 

PTW 60 - Sketch 90

 

The border punch is Tonic, my punches are much neglected in favour of dies and there are some lovely ones so I must use them more often

 

Hope you like it, pop over to the Papertake blog to see full details for the challenge and as always there is some fab inspiration from our DT

 

Thanks for stopping by, I’m hoping to catch up on all your blogs this weekend x

 

 














7 comments:

  1. Such pretty colours and I love this sweet image. I do love my dies but also use my border punches as they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these papers. Gorgeous colours and a lovely image too. Hugs Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Anne...happy crafting ....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those papers and image are a marriage made in heaven, Anne! Just perfect!
    Have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anne - love the sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wawww this looks great anne! I just love the pretty corner you made and gorgeous colours. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, such an adorable image! Love these papers too and your beautiful border.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose