Saturday 15 February 2014

With A Heart….

 

 

 

Good morning crafters, did you get spoiled yesterday for Valentines day?

We don’t usually do anything special, we used to go out in the old days but now we just send each other a card. Keith is quite good and he buys me flowers regularly, and if he doesn’t I just buy my own because I love having them around

 

Because we’re feeling all romantic the challenge at Papertake this week is

With A Heart

You just need to include a heart somewhere on your card or project, as always there is a fabby prize up for grabs and some lovely inspiration from the design team

 

*

 

I chose this little image from the new Bunnies art pad, it’s one of 5 new pads from Lili of the Valley 

Did you see them on Create and Craft? It was a fab show but they had to pull the scheduled afternoon show because most of the items sold out. We’re hoping there will be a repeat so I’ll let you know – otherwise you’ll have to wait until the 24th February to get them as they were exclusive to C&C until then

 

 

PTW 45 - With A Heart

 

 PTW 45 - With A Heart 2

 

This little image is so cute, perfect for Mothers Day or a Mum’s birthday   ….or just to say I love you Mum

I made a little circle easel card, I used to enjoy making these shaped cards and haven’t done one for a while

I also used some of the gorgeous new Lili of the Valley heartfelt papers

After I’d taken the picture I put some glossy accents on the hearts and the jar for a nice finishing touch

 

Here’s a list of the other supplies;

Lili of the Valley scroll sentiments

Tulle

Spot organza ribbon

Sweetheart blossoms and rosebuds

Nellies circle dies

Spellbinders classic circle dies

 

*

 

Hope you like it, thanks for all your comments I love to read them and will get round your blogs soon to see what you’ve been up to

I’m at the stitches show tomorrow and then it’s the craft awards tomorrow night, both at the NEC. We’re not going for the full day, my hip is a bit better but I don’t know how much walking I’ll be able to do and don’t want to push myself. It should be good, Lili of the Valley are nominated for a couple of awards for best blog and favourite stamp range and my lovely mate Dawny is up for best designer   …fingers crossed that we’ll win!

 

Have a great weekend all

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, such a pretty card and love the cute image. I hope LOTV win everything!! Also for Dawny to get bet designer, would be the icing on the cake. Good luck to you all. Have a brilliant day and evening. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image, these new products really are brilliant. Love your easel card and the lovely little embellishments.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Hope the show goes really well but you take care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Anne, that image is adorable! And love the shape and layout of the card too :) Good luck with the awards, and hope your hip is ok.

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, adorable image and I love the shape.
    Good luck at the craft awards.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Anne. I love this image and the design is fab.
    I hope you are having an enjoyable evening.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo cute and adorable, love it. Good luck at the awards x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable image. I've not seen this one before. Lovely card Anne, and a beautiful shape.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely Anne, such a sweet image and wonderful design and embellishments, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely Anne, love the shape.. fingers and toes crossed for all the awards:) Hope your hip didn't play up too much:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my looks so pretty Anne! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose