Sunday 16 June 2013

Ribbon Girl colour challenge …

 

 

Hi everyone, hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend…

glad my little funnies made you smile last night!

 

Time for another colour challenge at The Ribbon Girl and this month we want to see your projects using all shades of pink - our favourite!!

 

 

 

 

 

We have two great prizes for our lucky winner from Lili Of The Valley and Ribbon Girl

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Design Team have created some fabulous projects as always   …and, we have some new teamies joining us so do make sure you go and have a look at the wonderful cards they’ve made to give you some inspiration

 

 

Here’s my card…

it actually turned out to be as much green as pink, it didn’t set out that way but when I stamped the image in pink it didn’t look right

 

 

June - Pink

 

 

Ribbon Girl pink

 

 

I’ve put 2 pictures up because I couldn’t decide if I liked it with or without the bunting …and then I added a bit more tulle   …just can’t leave well alone!

 

I used loads of gorgeous goodies from the Ribbon Girl, you can find them all on their website…

Kort and Godt rolled paper roses, top stitching thread, Emily embroidered tulle lace, hemp twine, tulle, teardrop pinwheel, pearl bead string, flatback pearls, white beaded sprigs

 

The stamp is one of the new Statements from Lili of the Valley and the little green flowers are Petaloo

I used shabby white Frantage around the edges and also some of their rose fragments. We’ll have a great selection of these in the shop later this week, the Frantage powders we got in for the open day completely sold out so I think you’re liking them as much as I do. They’re great for grunging up your cards and adding some texture while still keeping an element of prettiness

 

 

Hope you like it, make sure you stop by during the week for my 300 followers candy giveaway

 

 

 

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne, great sentiment and love your rolled roses
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Anne. The colours really are stunning and the flowers are so pretty too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Anne, fabulous sentiment and love your pretty flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful Anne. Love the papers and the gorgeous Frantage. Perfect setting for the sentiment. Love the flowers also.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card Anne - absolutely fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! This is stunning Anne. I love the sentiment and the way you have arranged the pretty flowers looks wonderful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, and I am really loving that new stamp.
    Hope you had a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bunting, it really caught my eye! Gorgeous rolled roses with the wonderful new sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Anne, these stamps are so versatile. Both cards are great.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne, Both are gorgeous. Love all the detail. I love this set of stamps and they got me out of trouble this weekend! Can't show it until later in the week! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both beautiful Anne, but the second one has definitely the 'Wow! factor for me lol!!
    The bunting looks fabulous and I love the tulle:)..
    Great design as always:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing card, full of sunshine, love the pretty flowers. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne!

    Gorgeous card, hun, love the rolled flowers and all the fab TRG embellis you used! And what can we say about this new great stamps from LOTV? Amazing!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, you sent me that lovely guy as prize for the Birthday competition! :*

    Lot of hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! truly have to say Anne I totally adore*** this card,it really is gorgeous. Love your design,how you have used the frantage is lovely and lots of pretty detail.BIG hug,Lou.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose