Tuesday 16 October 2012

New Mini Masterpiece sheets out now ….

 

 

 

mini%20masterpieces%202nd%20lot%20exp%20for%20web

 

 

 

Good morning everyone, hope you enjoyed our little blog hop yesterday. Thanks for all your lovely comments and don’t forget to pop back later in the week to see if my blog had one of the hidden prizes.

 

Note for Marjorie  …the little snowflakes on my card yesterday are from a Martha Stewart punch around the page set!

 

***

 

The new Mini Masterpiece sheets were launched last night on the Lili of the valley website, there are 40 designs in total now and it’s a lovely mix of Christmas, boys, girls and occasions

 

Here’s another card I’ve made using them, I’ve been doing a few for the showroom and I’ve really enjoyed using them

My favourite part of the whole procedure is putting the card together, I love choosing the papers, the layout, dies and embellishments. I do like to colour but sometimes after spending 2 hours colouring an image I’ve lost interest in the whole thing

These are fabulous because you just pop out the images and you’re ready to go!

 

If you visit my blog regularly you might recognise this card, I posted it a while ago and wasn’t entirely happy with it

I’ve taken it to bits and remade it using this little wedding couple and I’m pleased with it now  …although I think it could do without that piece of lace in the middle. I hate throwing cards away and couldn’t bear to waste those lovely papers!

 

 

October_15_001

 

 

The papers are from a Tilda pad, they’re not cheap  but they are lovely. I think I’ve got a bit of a problem with patterned papers to be honest – I LOVE them and keep buying them despite having more than I could ever use  ….and now I’ve discovered digital papers too which is a whole new world of loveliness. If you haven’t been to Raspberry Road then take a look – amazing!

The flowers were made with a Crealies die which again I love at the moment  …and the lace is from The Ribbon Girl

The little swirls are a Memory Box die and I made the frame around the image using Spellbinders Labels 1

 

The little ‘today’s the day’ tag is from the Sentiment Tags sheet which I use all the time. I don’t always have room for words when I’ve done a card and I think sometimes you see sentiments that look like they’ve been stuck on as a bit of an afterthought. I can usually find a little space to tuck one of these in  …and they look lovely peeking out from under your flowers

 

***

 

That’s it from me for today, I’m going to get ready and it’s chucking it down outside and very dark and miserable. I don’t want to leave the house when it’s like this …but I’m a lucky girl in that I always look forward to going to work!

 

 

Have a good day

 

 

5 comments:

  1. this is just beautiful - this image is really useful - love it - and the papers and colours are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love your design and the colours youv'e used, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Anne. My favourite wedding image and such gorgeous colours and detailing.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards Anne, they are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I love that image and the lace looks absolutely fine to me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose