Tuesday 2 October 2012

LOTV - new release




Good morning, hope you're all well

Thanks for your comments on my little penguin card, they're all much appreciated

The new Geisha Girls are out now on  the Lili of the Valley website and they are scrumptious!






The design team have done some beautiful cards with them which I''ve been showcasing on the Ideas To Inspire blog for the past week so if you haven't seen them do go and have a look

We're also launching some new Christmas stamps at the same time, there's a fabulous set of tags with Christmas images which you will find so useful ...and also a sheet with Traditional Christmas Icons


I've used the tree from that sheet on this card...






I tried to keep to traditional colours, I like brown and red for Christmas

I stamped the tree and inked all the edges of the My Minds Eye papers with Walnut Stain distress ink

The dots on the tree are done with liquid pearls and then I've speckled it with gold frantage powder - I love these powders at the minute

The twine is from Creative Expressions and the sentiment is one of the HUGELY popular Grungy Christmas Messages



 
Sorry for the bad picture, the light was terrible!

Enjoy your day!





 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like this Anne, lovely Christmas tree, and I like how you have used the twine and made such a beautiful bow with it...Gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a corker, Anne! The big twine bow is simply gorgeous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Anne. I love the Christmas tree and the colours and design look fab.
    It was lovely to meet you last week.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, your card is lovely and I especially love it cos you've used one of my favourite paper pads (MME Market Street) . I too love Brown and red and you've used them beautifully and the tree is perfect for your design. Hope you're well and weather good with you. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab work Anne - all beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, the Christmas tree is fab. I love the use of the Frantage! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm loving the new images, and your tree card is really lovely. Gorgeous traditional style too.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose