Wednesday 10 October 2012

Christmas Icons …

 

 

Hi everyone, just a quick post tonight as I’m not feeling very well. I’ve got the most horrendous cough and chest infection that has just floored me.

I’ve not moved from the sofa for 3 days which is very unlike me and can just about manage to muster up enough energy to sit at the computer …so you may be getting comments on your blogs in the middle of the night as I’m not sleeping!

 

This card was on the Ideas to Inspire blog last week and I promised to put the list of supplies on here for those that might be interested

 

 

 

 

I’ve used the tree and snowflakes from our new Christmas Icons set, stamped them in versamark and then embossed with silver powder

 

I made the hill from the Frosty Christmas pad  and the sentiment is from Christmas Handwritten Phrases 

 

I cut out along the bottom of the tree so it overlapped the paper

 

All the edges are inked with distress inks and the line of gems along the bottom is from Dovecraft

 

Apologies for the awful picture – white cards are so hard to photograph

 

 

Night night x

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Anne, your card is just lovely. I've just received these stamps and eager to get stamping with them. I love the design of the card. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are unwell Anne. I hope you feel loads better soon.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the tree and fabulous layout.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,
    Hope you are feeling a little better sweetie?
    It was lovely to meet you, I did think you were strangely quiet - you shoulda said honey .... Maybe next time we will get a girly chat ?!?
    Fabby card too ! I don't have these (yet) who knows what might fall into my basket next time when I get that bear in a mini stamp ! Hehe !
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better soon Anne

    Big hugs Kelly

    Oh great card by the way, great stamps so effective

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh hunnie, sorry to hear you are still feeling so poorly... you did not look well at all on Saturday. It was lovely to see you though, and I hope you start to feel better soon...
    Big Cyber hugs...
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Anne - that tree is stunning and thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you feel better soon! Crafty hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Anne. I love the Christmas tree and the silver and blue colour combo looks very classy.
    I hope you are feeling better very soon.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better very quickly.
    Love the card - simple but very sweet!
    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear Anne, I am so sorry to hear you have been so rough. It's good to hear that you are on the mend, but take care of yourself please.
    Your card is lovely and you're a gem to give the details.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get well soon honey, but glad to see you're using the time productively!!! LOL
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ~Elaine
    Quixotic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh you poor thing! I hope you feel better soon. I love your card, its gorgeous! That tree stamp is fabulous. Take care and sending big blog hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose