Friday 26 October 2012

A Girlie Christmas …

 

 

It’s the turn of team B over at Lili’s Little Fairies this week but I couldn’t resist joining in when I saw the theme…

 

…it’s ‘Girlie Christmas’ so a nice easy one if you fancy joining in

 

 

 

week 43 - girlie christmas - 24th october

 

 

 

I made this using one of our new Mini Masterpiece sheets. The image is also available as a stamp, she’s called Christmas Candle and you can find her here on the website

The papers are from my new favourite Papermania pad ‘mistletoe kisses’, the poinsettias are done with a Marianne die and the ribbon is from our showroom

I love the new Marvellous Squares from Spellbinders and I’ve been using them quite a lot on my cards. Finally the greetings are from the very versatile Christmas Sentiment Tags

 

***

 

I hope you’re going to join in with the challenge, as usual we’ll pick our favourite top 3 and there will also be a prize winner drawn at random

 

Have a lovely weekend, and if you’re able to visit us at the Lili of the Valley open day make sure you say hello!

 

 

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Anne love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Anne. I love the papers you have used with that sweet image and the poinsettias and ribbon are gorgeous

    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this theme!! Pink is so gorgeous for Xmas. Love your sweet card Anne.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne,
    What a lovely card,
    love your colour combo so girly,
    and the flowers are so sweet
    hugs
    Heather & Bronwyn x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo beautiful Anne - really gorgeous card - I love the image and the pink is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and the lovely details and colouring really make it. janex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pink christmas card Anne..

    Love this image

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anne. I love the image, she looks so pretty in pink!
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful Anne and so cute.Fab attention to detail.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Много - много красиво!Чудесно!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card hunnie..lovely image and I quiet like those spellbinder dies..I need some now lol!!...Had a great day on Saturday, still can't quiet get the hang of the promarkers...will just have to keep practising lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose