Monday 21 May 2012

Happy everything!

Good evening and thanks for popping by.

I'm just watching 56 up, if anyone has seen it don't you think it's a great concept?
We were shown the first couple of episodes in sociology at school and I've watched it every 7 years since.
For a people watcher like me it's fascinating to see how they all turned out, I'd love to have something like that myself to look back on.

Onto todays card and this is one I made for our showroom at work. The image was coloured by June so I had to pick out papers to match the colours she'd used. Purple and yellow are not colours I use often together but I was pleased with how it turned out - it's bright and cheery!





The stamp is Milly flower power and the sentiment is from set 8 - both from Lili of the Valley

The dies are doohickey and memory box

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and ribbon from The Ribbon Girl

Nor sure about the patterned paper it was from my stash, the card is all core'dinations

The yellow edging is distress stickles, I really love this stuff, it just gives a lovely touch when you don't always want sparkle.


Thanks for looking, I think the sun is going to shine tomorrow hurray so have a lovely day everyone xx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cheerful card Anne, Just watched 56 up too, it's great isn't!
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is bright and cheerful....I love it! June's coloring is beautiful and you put together a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super pretty card. A really sweet image, love the ribbon. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sunny card.....looks like the weather is finally turning hot :-)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely -I'd forgotten I had this stamp - must ink it up! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should be pleased with how this card turned out, it is beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely hun, Such a lovely image, a really bright and cheerful card just right for today as the sun is actually shining and it's warm too!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anne. I love the bright cheery colours and the image is so cute.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne,
    What a beautifully sunny, fun card. I adore the sunflower yellow with the touches of lilac and greens. just lovely.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the yellow and purple together - would not have thought of it myself. I haven't watched the series you mentioned but it sounds very interesting xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its gorgeous hunnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose