Wednesday 18 April 2012

Mini blog hop prize winner ....



My blog was one of the mystery prize blogs from the mini hop on Sunday  ...if you left a comment you went in the draw earlier tonight and the winner chosen at random is

*~~ Kelly Lloyd ~~*

Well done Kelly and thanks for your comment, email me with your address and we'll get your prize sent off to you from Lili of the Valley


I'm a guest DT member for the DYSU challenge this week, a first for me and very exciting so make sure you pop back tomorrow for my card and more details about the challenge which Lili of the Valley are sponsoring


Anne x 

3 comments:

  1. WOW... It's me heehee... Brilliant.. Thank you soooooo much.. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Kelly! ...email me your address and we'll get your prize sent off to you x

      Delete
  2. Congrats Kelly. Enjoy your prize.
    Big Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose